Thursday, May 25, 2017

Throwback Thursday Review ~ Wedlocked by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine

Throwback Thursday Review ~ Wedlocked by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine

Blurb:

Because you have believed in them,
Celebrated with them,
Loved and encouraged them,

Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine
Invite you to join

Ace Samuel Locke

and

Dylan Prescott

Saturday, the twenty-fourth of May
at six-o’clock in the evening

The Grand Floridian Hotel
4406 Palm Way
Orlando, Florida

For Love, Laughter and Happily Ever After

Ace and Dylan’s story concludes in Book Three of the Bestselling PresLocke Series.



5 Stars!!!

I have absolutely loved this series and this last book was the perfect ending to Ace and Dylan's story. The story isn't without a little outside conflict and angst, but Ace and Dylan's bond is solid and they face the evil together.

The story is well-written and the perfect mix of sweetness, romance, love and humor. I absolutely LOVED the bachelor getaway, and the authors devised an ingenious way to get the scenes from the secondary characters' POV, without the main characters needing to be present. I loved getting to revisit some of the secondary characters I've come to know and love, as well as meet some from the books I haven't read, but of course, my favorite revisit was Tate and Logan!

This was an amazing read that left me all warm and fuzzy and in happy tears! Highly recommended!!

**Copy purchased by reviewer**


1 comment:

  1. I loved this book so much - and it just came out in audio form today!!! Hooray!!!

    ReplyDelete