Thursday, February 12, 2015

All That's Unclaimed (Sunnydale Days Book 2) by Constance Phillips ~ Promo Tour, Fun Facts

All That's Unclaimed (Sunnydale Days Book 2) by Constance Phillips ~ Promo Tour, Fun Facts

All That's Unclaimed (Sunnydale Days Book 2)

by Constance Phillips
Genre: Contemporary Romance



Ben Crawford is forced to face the ghosts of his past after his mother’s accident and Anna Jenkins’s announcement she’s starting her own stables. Only then does he find the strength to hold on to all he’s left unclaimed. 
*** 
Ben Crawford has always believed the professional respect and acceptance he desired couldn’t be found at Sunnydale Farms. There were just too many ghosts residing in his broken home. Only when Anna Jenkins, the one constant at his mother’s therapeutic riding facility, announces she is leaving to start her own stables is Ben forced to grasp hold of all he’s left unclaimed. 


Constance Phillips lives in Ohio with her husband, daughter, two kitties, and four canine kids.
When not writing stories of finding and rediscovering love, Constance is counting down the days until her son and daughter-in-law make her a grandma and planning a cross-country motorcycle trip with her husband for the not-so-distant future…if they can find a sidecar big enough for the pups.

Here are some Fun Facts from Constance:
  1. To me, desserts come in only two varieties: Chocolate and cake.
  2. If you combine the two types of desserts (Chocolate cake) I’m in heaven.
  3. In my book, there is only one type and brand of peanut butter. Creamy Jiff.
  4. Favorite color: Purple
  5. Close second choices for Favorite color: red and black.
  6. My novel The Ultimate Catch was influence by my love of reality television, specifically The Deadliest Catch.
  7. I picture Keller (physically) from The Ultimate Catch as a younger version of Sig Hansen of Deadliest Catch.
  8. In doing my research for The Ultimate Catch and watching other Alaskan based reality shows, I’m very sure I will have future books set the great northern state.
  9. I never really considered myself a “car girl” until the show Fast & Loud came into my like…and its adorable main characters. Now, I find myself looking at cars in a completely different way.





No comments:

Post a Comment