Monday, October 22, 2018

Promo Post ~ Idris (Love, a mixed race urban romance Book 2) by Karen Botha

Promo Post ~ Idris (Love, a mixed race urban romance Book 2) by Karen Botha


Title: Idris (Love, a mixed race urban romance Book 2)
Author: Karen Botha
Length: 168 pages

Published: October 22nd 2018


The past haunts those who can't let it go, but what it if those ghosts threaten a future? 

Daisy, now a business woman working only with legal ventures, has changed her life for the man she loves. Idris changed his life for her, as well. But when faced with an opportunity to take on a case with a personal connection, does he keep his word to Daisy or right the hurt from his past? 

As a detective who's moved out of the undercover world, Idris isn't adverse to danger. In fact, he finds himself seeking it. He just isn't prepared for what that means for Daisy, and neither is she. 

Can future hold enough promise that Daisy and Idris are willing to let go of the past? 

Read the continuing story of this dynamic couple as they fight hard to determine whether they should face the future together in danger or separate and safe. 




Meet the Author


Ooh, where to start? I used to work in a proper job that was KILLING me -- slowly! I packed it all in and retrained as a massage therapist and reflexologist which meant I had downtime to fill and I knew just the thing.

So, now I spend more hours than I work in my office conjuring up all manner of sex scenes and scrapes. I say I'm so happy because I have whichever imaginary friends with me, doing exactly what I like, when I want. Who could ask for more? Hah!

By the way, now I have NO downtime.

Please follow me, I'm on Facebook and Twitter Twatter and Instagram and I have my own
website, www.KarenBotha.com. It would be great to get some interaction from you guys. Much as I love my imaginary friends, it's great to speak to real people too.


Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | eMail | Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment