Monday, March 6, 2017

Pre-Release Review ~ Behind His Lens by Beth Michele


Genre: M/M Erotic Romance – Novella
Cover Designer: Letitia Hasser, RBA Designs

Synopsis:

Sometimes life throws us curve balls.    
Jake Donovan was mine.
It was supposed to be a one-time thing. A birthday gift for sexy Willow.
He wasn’t supposed to have this effect on me.

But he did.
He wasn't supposed to consume me.

But he did.
He wasn't supposed to touch me in places no other man had before.

But he did.


And I wanted him to do it again. 


**This is a fast-paced, fun, and dirty M/M Novella** 





4.5 Stars


I'll be honest I wasn't so sure about this book when I first picked it up, but I pushed forward and boy am I glad I did!

I don't want to give anything away, so I'll just say: This was a well-written, fast paced, quick, sexy and smoking hot read that left me all warm and fuzzy! Very enjoyable and highly recommendable!!


*Copy provided to Bayou Book Junkie for my reading pleasure, a review wasn’t a requirement.*



No comments:

Post a Comment