Friday, March 15, 2019

New Release Review: Marshall (Mayfair Model Series #1) by Claire Castle


Handsome model, Marshall Easton, is at the top of his game. His successful career allows him to enjoy lucrative international modelling contracts and attend lavish parties. He also has a stellar reputation of the utmost professionalism in front of the camera. But looks can be deceiving—and he’s hiding his biggest secret from everyone, including himself. The only thing keeping him sane these days is coming home to Jess, his new dog.

Fabulous Stuart Livingston loves living his life to the fullest. He is free spirited and enjoys doing what he wants. Although he’s an artist at heart, his love of animals leads him to a new dog walking job. When he meets the adorable Jess but not the elusive owner, he has no idea what to expect.

Can Stuart and Jess help Marshall see that the man on the runway is deserving of being his true self and finding real happiness?




Add to Goodreads: 


4 Stars!

Marshall is a professional model who is growing a bit indifferent to his job. While he knows he’s good at what he does and it’s relatively easy for him, he can’t help but feel a bit bitter about it at the same time. In the closet, his manager sets him up with women whenever his reputation needs a romantic boost and he keeps his various hookups secret from everyone in his life.

Stuart is the man who was hired to walk Jess, Marshall’s adorable puppy. Unlike Marshall, Stuart lives out and proud. He is what Marshall needs to finally start living his life in the open and happy.

Marshall is my first Claire Castle book and I can tell she’s an author I’d reach for when I’m in the need for sweet. Marshall was a fairly quick and easy read and I liked both Marshall and Stuart, although Jess may have been who I smiled about the most. Of course, that was a given once I read that she was a white and black Cavalier King Charles spaniel, I adore them.

Marshall and Stuart had great chemistry and a very believable connection. I enjoyed their banter and the way they just seemed to fit so well with each other. Stuart was definitely someone Marshall needed at that point in his life. He had this great way of infusing humor
into the story and Marshall seemed to be missing that in his life.

I am glad I finally read one of Claire Castle's stories and I’m anxious to see what she has in store for us and this new series next.

*** Copy provided to Bayou Book Junkie for my reading pleasure, a review wasn't a requirement.
***


Newsletter Sign Up: http://eepurl.com/geGME5

No comments:

Post a Comment