Friday, December 11, 2015

Review: Red Dirt Christmas by NR Walker



Review: Red Dirt Christmas by NR Walker

Blurb:

Travis had been here for just over a year. We were technically engaged, not that we’d told anyone. He was happy just knowin’ I’d said yes, and I had some head-clearin’ stuff to work through. Knowing I was good enough for Trav was one thing, but knowing if I was good enough to be a husband and father was somethin’ else entirely. 

Life at Sutton Station had never been better. Business was strong, Trudy and Bacon’s little baby, Gracie, was a few weeks old now and as cute as a button, Ma’s health was good, and my relationship with Laura and Sam was in a pretty good place. And Travis? Well, life with him was still all kinds of perfect.

But, to Travis’s dismay, Christmas at the Station was just another day. Another day of getting up before the sun, feeding animals, fixin’ what needed fixin’, and checking water troughs all while tryin’ to keep out of the blistering heat.

And this year weren’t much different. Only that it was Travis’s first Sutton Station Christmas. The fact we didn’t go all out with decorations and celebrations baffled him, and if I was bein’ truthful, it disappointed him too.

Which was why I had to make it a special kind of Christmas…






5 Stars

Charlie and Travis are one of my all time favorite couples, and I loved reading about their love affair in the Red Dirt series. I was so happy to see a Christmas story for them, that I couldn't hit the preorder button fast enough!! The first thing I did when u got up on release day was check my kindle to see if it was there. I couldn't wait to dig in and I wasn't disappointed. I quickly devoured this story! 

NR manages to recapture the same chemistry, sweetness, love and humor between Charlie and Travis from the original series. It was great to see Ma, Billy, the crazy Wombat, nugget and some of the other amazing supporting characters. This was a quick and sweet holiday read. Great for curling up on the couch with to see how Charlie and Travis spend their first Christmas together in the Outback!! 

I adored this story and if you loved Travis and  Charlie you need to one click this awesome story now!! 



N.R. Walker’s Bio:

N.R. Walker is an Australian author, who loves her genre of gay romance.
She loves writing and spends far too much time doing it, but wouldn't have it any other way.

She is many things; a mother, a wife, a sister, a writer. She has pretty, pretty boys who live in her head, who don't let her sleep at night unless she gives them life with words.

She likes it when they do dirty, dirty things...but likes it even more when they fall in love.

She used to think having people in her head talking to her was weird, until one day she happened across other writers who told her it was normal.

She's been writing ever since...

N.R. Walker’s Internet Links:

nrwalker2103@gmail.com               Facebook timeline                  Facebook Page

Twitter: @NR_Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment